Friday, October 4, 2013

[REVIEW] WEDDING DRESS 2009 K-MOVIE



Synopsis :

Go-eun (Song Yun-ah), a wedding dress designer and single mom, has only a limited number of days to live. Before parting from her young daughter So-ra (Kim Hyang-gi), Go-eun wants to do everything she can for her, including making a beautiful wedding dress for So-ra for the future. As her condition worsens, So-ra finds out about the cancer and tries to fulfill her mother's wishes one by one, in secret

Cast :

    Song Yun-ah - Go-eun
    Kim Hyang-gi - So-ra
    Kim Myeong Gook
    Jeon Mi-seon
    Kim Yeo jin
    Kim ye ryeong

(credits : wikipedia)

Wedding Dress the movie, was an okay movie for me. At first I was expecting it to be a little different, and not what I watched. It’s about a mother who has an illness that will take her life, and so she tries to teaches her daughter to live without her and have her depend not depend on her mother.

What she doesn't know is that her daughter, knowing that her mother is about to die, is trying her best to fulfill her mother's last wishes. The daughter tried her best to fulfill all of her mother's wishes even if it meant changing her ways.

This kind of movie portrayed what would a child can do for her mother if he/she found out that she was about to die. Also, what can a mother will do for her child in this kind of situation.

I'm a tearjerk, just so you know. When I watched it, it is literally making me cry. I couldn't stop myself from crying and get affected with the story's plot. It is because I'm a mother too.



It is a touching story, a good movie for me. It's just okay cause it is really heartbreaking to see that kid crying when she saw her mom dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment